Коты Воители. Блики холодной луны

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум

Новости:

Добро пожаловать на наш форум, созданный по мотивам книг английской писательницы Э. Хантер. Наш форум мягко можно называть "КВБХЛ или просто Блики", и я очень надеюсь, что всемирная паутина еще услышит нас в своих просторах. Мы очень рады, что Вы зашли сюда. Вы никогда не задумывались о том, что судьба решается поступками? Нет? А зря, ведь именно Вы можете повернуть судьбу этого форума в нужное русло! Регистрируйтесь и возможно Вы станете тем, обещанным Звездным племенем котом, который изменит жизнь в племенах к лучшему

Объявления:

С вами опять я, Мориарти. Го отыгрывать сюжет.

Впервые с вами я, Мориарти. Прошу заметить, что от глаз обычных пользователей мы скрыли все игровые локации. Не переживайте, это временные меры. На форуме грядет череда обновлений в связи с появлением нового интересного сюжета, который написал наш Тёмный. Все пишем ему в личку письма с благодарностями :" DD

Значит, так: я взялась за форум окончательно и планирую провести тут много разных новинок. Первое и самое главное - Бета - Игра. Что это такое можно узнать тут. Коротко: гости могут взять персонажа из акции, или придумать своего и отыгрывать на форуме игру на определенное время, что бы освоиться, посмотреть как обстоят дела на форуме и прочее.Второе. Т.к. у нас игроков на столько мало, что даже админ-состав не набирается, мы делаем акцию, в которой вы можете стать админом или модератором всего то пару раз пропиарив нас. Больше вы узнаете в теме "Конкурсы". Третье , у нас объявляется чистка. Это означает, что если те, кто был зарегистрирован у нас, не отпишутся в спец. тему, то их просто удалят, как бы ни печально было бы. Хочу сказать большое спасибо Мориарти и Domino, т.к. они натолкнули меня на идею восстанавливать форум. Всем спасибо за внимания, с вами была NeOn.

Кхем.. Не знаю как вы, но я лично хочу себя растерзать на маленькие кусочки. >__< ФОРУМ ОПЯТЬ УМИРАЕТ!

Поэтому, я решила заняться ролевой всерьез. Сменю дизайн, попиарю и т.д. И у кого - нибудь есть желанию помочь? Если да, то пишите мне в личку. :) Буду только рада таким отважным котяткам х)

С уважением Domino.

За время первого обновления прошло уже несколько недель и новостей скопилось приличное количество. Во-первых, хочу напомнить, что игра началась и все те кто уже принят могут свободно начать отыгрывать игру. Но если у вас нет партнера в племени или на территории, то существуют флешбек и квесты. Договаривайтесь, обсуждайте и начинайте игру. Во-вторых, в скором времени появятся конкурсы и викторины, поэтому я прошу вас проголосовать и отписаться в этом опросе. При наличии идей пишите мне личку, так как я всем этим руковожу. В-третьих, (это в большей частности относится к гостям) вероятно, всего на форуме есть небольшие помарки или не доработки. Не стесняйтесь писать замечания. Пользователям отводится эта тема, гостям эта.

С уважением Domino.

Нарооооод!!!Тем, кто уже зарегистрировался и написал анкету: "Блики" полностью готовы, начинаем отыгрывать! Гостям: Вы не пожалеете. Без вас наша игра никак не начнется, поэтому давайте соберемся и будем играть во имя Эрин Хантер!) Возможны некоторые поощрения за регистрацию, стоит лишь постучаться в личку админам.^^ Марш регистрироваться.)

Наши поздравления:

Поздравляем нас с активной работой :ЗЗ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Sarafem

Сообщений 1 страница 24 из 24

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice designed for new people.

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Great site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

I like the helpful information you supply to your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here frequently. I am somewhat certain I'll learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the people to visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.

Awesome post.

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying these details.

Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does running a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

Thank you for some other informative website. Where else may I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal way? I've a venture that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the online viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your blog.

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you need to write more on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people do not discuss such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

Hi there mates, its impressive paragraph regarding tutoringand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

Wonderful blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this post at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good component to folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.